Task 1 of 0
8. Naturalist learners
Naturalist learners process information by working with and experiencing nature. They learn by finding patterns in nature and using scientific logic for understanding.
Strategies for teaching naturalist learners:
- Include experience in your lessons.
- Get them to imagine that what you’re teaching is a new ecosystem that they can understand by finding patterns. This will help them link concepts together.
- Have exercises where they can identify and classify.
- Use examples linking to daily life, people or nature.
- Provide observational data, such as case studies.