Task 1 of 0
5. Logical learners
Logical learners favour using logic and reasoning. They like to classify and categorise information and solve problems with numbers. Logical learners are especially good at analysing cause and effect relationships.
Strategies for teaching logical learners:
- Provide the client or group with problem-solving tasks.
- Challenge them to work things out for themselves.
- Ask them to interpret abstract visual information.
- Include critical thinking exercises.
- Provide statistics and facts.
- Ask them to suggest conclusions after providing them with evidence.