This 6 week intensive course covers 12 modules including:
- History and theory of meditation
- Developing meditation routines
- Poses, positions, and breath work
- Holistic counsellor fundamentals
- Teaching styles
- Working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Business skills to develop your own practice
The Meditation Teacher Training Course provides the graduate two IICT recognised qualifications:(1) Meditation (2) Holistic counselling skills for meditation teachers.
Upon completion of this qualification, students are able to work as Professional Meditation Teachers, Chair Yoga instructors, and further their studies in the highly regarded Certificate in Corporate Stress Management and Holistic Training & Assessment or the Advanced Certificate of Meditation Teaching and Holistic Human Development.
All graduates receive an invitation to join the International Meditation Teachers & Therapists Association (IMTTA) FREE for the first year, as a registered IMTTA Practitioner
This course is Industry Accredited and graduates are permitted to use the letters Cert.Med.(MBEd).